miércoles, 14 de abril de 2010

Cannonball

There’s still a little bit of your taste in my mouth. There’s still a little bit of you laced with my doubt. It’s still a little hard to say what's going on. There’s still a little bit of your ghost your witness. There’s still a little bit of your face i haven't kissed. You step a little closer each day, that I can´t say what´s going on. Stones taught me to fly; Love, it taught me to lie; Life, it taught me to die, so it's not hard to fall, when you float like a cannonball. There’s still a little bit of your song in my ear. There’s still a little bit of your words i long to hear. You step a little closer to me, so close that I can´t see what´s going on. Stones taught me to fly, love taught me to lie, life taught me to die, so its not hard to fall when you float like a cannon. Stones taught me to fly. Love, it taught me to cry, so come on courage, teach me to be shy 'cause its not hard to fall,
and I don't want to scare her. Its not hard to fall and I don't

want to lose. Its not hard to grow when you
know that you just don't know..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario