miércoles, 30 de diciembre de 2009

Sitting waiting wishing.

Now I was sitting waiting wishing that you believed in superstitions, then maybe you'd see the signs. But Lord knows that this world is cruel and I ain't the Lord, no I'm just a fool. Learning loving somebody don't make them love you. Must I always be waiting waiting on you? Must I always be playing playing your fool? I sing ya songs, I dance a dance, I gave ya friends all a chance. Putting up with them wasn't worth never having you, and maybe you been through this before, but its my first time so please ignore the next few lines cause they're directed at you. I cant always be waiting waiting on you. I cant always be playing playing your fool. I keep playing your part, but its not my scene, wont this plot not twist? I've had enough mystery. Keep building me up, then shooting me down. (..Well, im already down.) Just wait a minute, just sitting waiting. Well if I was in your position I'd put down all my ammunition. I'd wondered why'd it taken me so long, but Lord knows that I'm not you and If I was, I wouldn't be so cruel, 'cause waiting on love ain't so easy to do. Must I always be waiting waiting on you? Must I always be playing playing your fool? No, I cant always be waiting waiting on you. I cant always be playing, playing your fool.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario